Tuesday, August 29, 2006

tires and testicles

yes we've all heard it before if it has tires or testicles its gonna give ya problems. my 4x4 being fixed less then a week has decided it wants more money spent on it.this time the fuel pump which happens to be in the fuel tank which happens to be full of fuel. now i know why i hate fords. i knew i should have waited till i found a chevy i liked. so anyway hubby pulled me back to his moms garage and hes hard at work on it cussin all the way. heres where i take a bow. all the times i 've been the tower or towee i've snapped tow chains and straps.well not today made it all the way without breaking it (everyone clap)haha. whats makes me so mad is i was returning my refilled ink cartridges for printer cause they were screwed up. p.s. could'nt get them fixed either have to buy new ones. so as i sit here writing this blog waiting to see what breaks down next,cause we all know they come in 3's. oh wait hubby's truck broke a bolt on alternator i hope that counts towards my two mishaps. otherwise my computer will probably crash ssshhhhh did i say that outloud. ok enough till next time bye everyone send me names for our little barfly gal.

No comments: