Sunday, August 27, 2006

trip to the bar

Hubby did such a good job fixing my truckand i did such a good job cleaning itwe decided night out on the town haha. First stop VFW i used to work there, my old guard dog was there he used to stay there with me everynight when i worked there so i was never alone. We even had nicknames for each other mangy ole mutt (him),i started out as porch pup but graduated to yard pup. There was a few other people there too we all sat around joking and of course pick on mangy ole mutt. When they closed mangy followed us down to the next hang out,they love me at this place cause everytime i play thier fruit bonus machines i win tons of tickets. Unfortunetely last night was not my night. Me being the woman i am was going home with a prize for the night. I spotted some bud light buckets and asked the bartender what do i have to do to get one of those to keep. These guys love me so much that he said for you just ask. Now i have a metal budlight bucket that i have to find a use for it now. Ever think to yourself what was i thinking at the time. But me and hubby had a fun night out and he had a good hangover today.

No comments: