Saturday, September 02, 2006

attack of the blog

last couple of days my blog was looking kinda messed up so i had my computer whiz neighbor come over to help me. we had to have gone through my template a million times trying to find the problem.we moved stuff around,we moved eveything closer, and we even tried a new template to redo everything nothing seem to work. so after all my little extras were gone i still had a messed up blog. finally sitting there staring at my blog (headache growing) we noticed one of my post links stuck out a little far. so i edited and took it out and guess what my blog went back to normal. this was not the end of my headache though i still had to put all my little extra stuff inand every time we added something we double checked the blog to make sure it did'nt mess up. thats where we found the next problem one of my pictures was a little too big. so we just made it a little smaller. so once again i have proved to my computer that i am the boss. new age you got nothing on old school hehe.

No comments: