Monday, September 18, 2006

New web cam

Yesterday hubby bought me a new web cam for me. Just another little tricket for my home business adventure I'm working on. So you know of course this means look out you tube cause here I come. I have already put a few short videos on you tube but now I can do live casts. My neighbor also got him one too. Matter of fact he was the one that told me about it being on sale. The one on sale though was a different one but it wasn't nearly as nice as the one I got. Hopefully we will get some good videos of hubby too on his intoxicated nights. You may have heard of him he goes by jerryjarhead or jarheadjerry. My neighbor has blogs about some of his adventures and now I can get some of the juicy stuff on him. Hubby don't know yet the monster he has created buying me this new web cam.

No comments: