Sunday, October 22, 2006

Saturday night at the bar.

Hope everyone had a fun Saturday night out on the town. And did you dine with your dog or at least feed it the same as you ate? My rover got leftovers and he's laying around being all fat. Tonight me and hubby got rid of the rugrats for the night and went out. Went to a bar I used to manage and bartend at. There was a lot of the old customers still there was great to see most of them. We had a lot of fun talking about old times, we tried to find hubby a date for the night so I wouldn't have to babysit him.(haha) No such luck though I was stuck with him for the night. Which means if I'm staying sober and being designated driver give me money for the poker machine. That way I can lose his drinking money faster trying to win him tickets to buy him drinks. We had our normal act like little kids moments in the bar too having coaster wars and putting ice down everyone's pants. Yes once again the girls beat the boys. We all had a blast met new people some I ended up knowing someone they was related to. It's such a small world anymore. Then me and hubby decided to bar hop to another bar see if the ole mangy mutt was out but we had missed him by a couple hours. We stayed and had one drink they were dead only four people in there so we went back to the other bar where our friends were. After about two more beers hubby was ready to go home he had started early today so I brought him home and tucked him in bed. Now here I am blogging and checking my mail and everything else I didn't get done yet today. Bye for now.

No comments: