Tuesday, December 26, 2006

James brown dies on Christmas

One of our great legends died this Christmas and I'm sure he will be greatly missed by some. After reading the article though what saddened me even more is that his wife and child were locked out of their home by lawyers. Way to show a merry Christmas assholes lock a woman and child out of their home. The article also states that James Brown had plead guilty to domestic abuse charges in 2004. When I first heard of him dying I was saddened but after reading the article I can honestly say I hope his wife and child come out on top after it's all over. I myself was once in a abusive relationship so I have no remorse for the man now sorry hate me if you want but you know me I tell it like it is. I hope all the good people out there had a merry Christmas. To the rest of you I hope you got exactly what you deserved. Later.

No comments: