Friday, December 29, 2006

Recent and current events

Well so far we have lost rock legend James Brown and former president Gerald Ford who is next after all they come in three's. Or who knows with me being busy maybe I missed the third one. Anyway the weekend is here and I have to work so I had to come up with something before I started work. Not to worry I will post more stuff over weekend I'm sure. Hey just heard Hurley off of "Lost" got arrested for tax evasion. I guess this post just has a little bit of everything in it. I have two parties to work this weekend so hopefully lots of tips for after Christmas shopping. I did manage to buy some more Christmas lights and decorations the day after. Ok enough babbling, time for me to go to bed hope the dog warmed up my side of the bed for me. Night all Happy New Year everyone if I don't catch you when the time comes may be at work.

No comments: