Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Busy busy busy

Sorry everyone been a little preoccupied the last few days our tom cat is MIA. Has been for 4 or 5 days now. Today we went to the animal jail as I call it otherwise known as animal shelter. They did not have him and they also said they haven't found any dead fitting that description. So our hopes are still high also no city workers have had to clean anything black up off the streets another good sign. I still worry this is the longest he has ever been gone last time was 3 days but he was locked in neighbors garage then. I have also been slowly sucked into the world of video my main spot is molito66 on youtube. There are other places out there too most of them I use my asthebarturns for username. Warning in most of my videos I'm drunk nothing like a little liquid courage to get the ball rolling. So feel free to kick back and watch some videos some are opinionated some funny and some well what can I say I was drunk.

No comments: