Wednesday, March 14, 2007

celebrating my birthday

Sorry I haven't posted for a few days been busy celebrating my birthday. going out to party tonight. then spring is sneaking up fast my plants are already popping up out in the yard so I had to do some yard work yesterday. Raking up all the dead stuff and putting little fences around my plants so they don't get trompled. Found out some cool info though while I was out there. Let's start with Laura Bush may leave President Bush after his term is up sounds like he's back to drinking and possibly having an affair with someone in his cabinet or office. Another thing billions of dollars left on a cargo plane bound for Iraq and the plane, the crew, and the money have all dissappeared. Also it seems there are bundles of something being delivered to switzerland. Anyway Happy Birthday to me and see you all later.

No comments: