Thursday, July 19, 2007

busy goofing off

sorry I haven't been around awhile my husband got me hooked on Texas hold em at pokerstars.com. I have actually been winning some real cash not much but its free so I won't complain. So if you like playing Texas hold em, stud, razz, or Omaha hi/lo come join me it's free and fun. Me and the kids have been out rock hunting on the river also, I think the boys go just to play in the water and catch frogs, toads, and lizards. I am officially backup bartender now only fill in when some one wants a day off and I love it more time to goof off and hang out with all my Internet friends. My neighbor turned one of his rooms in his house into a green screen room for our videos. OK well time to go sign up for a tournament to try and win some money talk to you later bye.

No comments: