Monday, October 22, 2007

Trying to make money on the internet

Computers are taking over the world. Seems like everyone has one. Some people have them for pleasure some for business. Whatever the reason may be everyone is always looking for an easy way to make money especially free money. I myself sale books on eBay I'm not getting rich but its extra cash. Well now I'm venturing into games and poker and guess what I'm winning money free money. So I have decided to be my fans guinea pig I will go out and test site that say they are free and you can win cash prizes and let you guys know the real and the fake. The first site I have found to give free money and other prizes is gamevance.com. I myself have won 400.00 dollars already there. The prizes take about 2 months to get but you get them I have won 2 gift cards each worth 200.00 dollars. I have spent them and they are good. So go check it out and win some free money or free prizes. Time to go win my next prize and search for another freebie I'll keep you updated.

No comments: