Sunday, November 11, 2007

Veteran's day celebration

That's right guess who's back to work again. My first weekend back and it was a busy one getting ready for veteran's day. We had Friday night dinners then decorating and setting up for the auction and party. We had a great time had a band and everything. I ended up walking in the parade with them before work so my feet were hurting. Then had to work afterwards my feet were killing me. But I won me some prizes in the raffle and a couple of signed books in the silent auction. Our manager is in a little hot water for trying to run the bar by herself to hog the tips when it was at it's busiest when there was help available. Then today I had to work a kids birthday party like I said my feet are killing me. Oh and happy late birthday to our marines I was too tired last nite to do a blog sorry guys still love ya. Well till next time later everyone.

No comments: