Sunday, July 20, 2008

my new american drink

Well now that Budweiser is going Belgium i have been thinking of different drinks that I like. I have always loved a good bloody mary. Unfortunately it's hard to find a bartender that make them like I like them . Being a bartender myself I not to brag but I have never had a complaint about my bloody mary's. The only thing I ask is how spicy do you want it? But anyway I have found me a new drink and the irony is the vodka i choose comes from St. Louis Missouri. The fact that I live in Iowa and I have some family that lives in Missouri I consider myself not only keeping my money in America bit even keeping it local. It may be from Missouri but it's named with one of my college teams I support the Iowa Hawkeyes. I always drank red beer anyway because I really don't like the taste of beer but I was supporting America drinking bud light. So anyway I'm drunk on bloody mary's so I'm going to go to bed. Oh yea I'm working on finding new pingers pinggoat and ping-o-matic are throwing fits right now. Night everyone.

No comments: