Monday, August 25, 2008

no front page

Looks like our local newspaper decided to write a front page article on mommy bloggers. Unfortunately I didn't meet their criteria I guess. But I don't believe in talking about my kids all the time on here because there are too many psycho child molesters on the Internet. I,m not going to talk about personal things my kids do that gives the molesters tips on how to trick your child. If a molester knows your child's name or nickname they could pretend they are a family friend. Plus if you talk about any extra curricular activities your kids are in they could stalk your child. So I will continue to blog the way I do with tips and news and whatever else pops up but I will not say much about my children I don't want a child molester stealing my kid because he knows the kid is home alone because mom and dad are at work. I would never wish any harm to any child but I hate it when parents ain't smart enough to realize that they are putting their kids on a silver platter for these psychos. Remember moms you can Google just about anything. So if you even mention a team name your kids play on and what state or city you live in its not hard for a child molester to pinpoint where your children are. So remember when you are blogging about your children and putting up pictures of them try not to give out too much information for your children's sake.

No comments: