Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Staying busy

Well so much for retirement being relaxing I've been busy. This last weekend we went to the rodeo in Carson Iowa it was a blast. And guess who got drunk on their ass. OK I'm guilty I might have enjoyed my drunk more but I had to drink bud light. All they had was miller lite or bud light. I tried to win a horse at the rodeo not knowing where I would keep it if I won that was hubby's problem. Then after the rodeo I got me some pictures and some video of me petting a couple of the bulls. Crazy I know but that's the kind of girl I am. Last time I went I got my picture taken sitting on a Brahma bull. After the rodeo me and hubby went to the bar to finish the night off. Don't remember much towards the end like the ride home. Sunday I woke up with a massive hangover. So I got nothing done except my pay per click programs. So Monday I played catch up on everything else. While I was doing all this I was thinking about starting another domain for my smoking ban retiree. I already use godaddy for asthebarturns and I have had a few problems trying to set things up the way I want. Then I thought about yahoo domains seems how I use my yahoo so much anyway it's my main email I have a yahoo group and a 360 so why not try a domain too. I haven't done it yet have to do more research first. But if I'm using yahoo for everything else I might as well try domains yahoo style.

No comments: