Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally back from the dead I think

Well I finally made it back what a headache.Computer was down for four days and I'm still having technical difficulties. Good examples.... Blogger would not let me log in, java wont update, had no sound till yesterday, Norton decided to load on my computer but then wouldn't let anything else load even windows updates, and don't get me started about the problems with getting windows xp home back on my computer. I swear windows will try everything in their power to force you to switch to their vista that they think is so great. Well I've seen it in action it sucks I will hold on to xp as long as I can or they come out with something that really is better. So now as I am still doing updates and repairs I am preparing for another buy one get one free sale on my paperback books I have overstock again. God do I have major overstock this sale may run till Christmas unless I sale a whole lot. All the details will be posted in my eBay blog sometime this week. I had to tell all my email buddies to give me a couple days to get caught up I had 500 emails by the time I got yahoo back and I have to settle for an older version right now because for some reason my computer wont load my 9.0 beta yahoo messenger. Then to top it all off my wireless router is going bad so I keep losing connection. Ok better go before I lose everything from disconnect be back soon if blogger lets me.

No comments: