Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Payment Recieved

Well I can honestly say that neobux pays I cashed out 2.05 to my paypal account. It was in my account within five minutes. Even with all the problems I had with neobux in the beginning I can honestly say that they are an honest pay per click site. Who knows the problems may no have been all their fault seems how I myself was having computer and router problems but all my other pay per click programs were working. So seems how I did get paid I will continue to use them unless I start having problems again. Don't forget everyone October 1st is the start of my buy one get one free on all paperback books listed in the month of October. http://store.auctiva.com/molimoney2006 here's the link to my store. Oh and great news I have me a website builder on my computer now so I can start building my website. Talk to you later time to get busy.

No comments: