Saturday, September 06, 2008

scrarch the new ptc

Well guys don't look like my new ptc site I blogged about ptrbux.com is going to do to well they were up to over 200 members and now its up for sale and shut down. So don't jump on the band wagon for this paid to click program. Just as soon as my computer quits acting up and I can get to all my sites I'm taking down any advertisement for it I'm also taking off neobux.com because I've had nothing but problems since I've joined. I've been busy lately with all my paid to click sites and with trafficswarm building my credits to keep traffic coming. I will give a thumbs up to trafficswarm I have noticed a big difference in traffic to my sites especially my book store on eBay. Sales have more then doubled so I have been busy keeping a constant supply of books available. So needless to say I haven't had much time to check out the programs I have to build my website. I was planning on being good this weekend and not drink so I could work on my Internet world but after moving my office back down to the dungeon and putting a bedroom back in upstairs I wanted to relax. So here I am a six pack later talking to you guys and I still have twelve more to go. I don't think I will last for all of them saves some for tomorrow. I think my next blog I will talk about things you can use Listerine for besides covering up alcohol breath. Well time to get back to the fun part of retirement I'm starting to enjoy being forced to retire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Come check out my new paid to click site at http://paid2site.com . We are about 3 weeks old and have 400 members so far. Happy Earning!