Sunday, November 09, 2008

Busy Weekend

Well everyone I had a busy weekend I got called back to work for a weekend or two. The other bartender had to go have surgery so I filled in for him. Everyone was asking me if I was back permanently they was all happy to see me behind the bar again. I worked Friday night dinners and had a birthday party Saturday. It just so happen that the party was for one of hubbies coworkers so it made the night more fun and go by fast. It was great to have that extra tip money again. I do miss working but I have myself so busy and committed to my retirement and trying to make money on the Internet. I did tell them though if someone needs a day off or something just let me know. Also I have been making some progress on building my website. I have discovered that lately my other blog honeyagatehaven has been getting a lot of top ten spots on google search I'm going to have to start blogging there a little more often I think. See what I mean I have no time to work trying to enjoy retirement. Well enough for now talk to you later.

No comments: