Thursday, November 06, 2008

Now that Obama is President

Well I definitely seen this one coming now that Obama has won all you see is black people talking about it. And they said that it was us white folk that were racist. It sure would be nice to see a white person talk about Obama after all it wasn't only the blacks that voted for him. They were right when they said that Obama being elected would change the line between black and white they think they are god now. This only proves that the only reason most of the blacks voted for him was because hes part black. Did they even bother to think about whether or not he will do any good for America. I don't think so all they seen was color so who is the more racist race I ask. Who knows now that we have a black president we can have a national white month. After all we have a national month for just about every other race hell even all the illegals from Mexico get a special month and they are not even supposed to be here. Sorry to any of my fans this may offend but this is how I feel. I believe Obama to have ties with terrorists and America is gonna be in trouble. Ever hear the saying if it's too good to be true it probably is. Yea I believe there will be change but it won't be good not for our country anyway.

No comments: