Monday, December 01, 2008

Added another blog

Once again me and my neighbor have decided to try another adventure. This time we have decided to try our luck with pod casting. We have a spot on YouTube and a blog here on blogger. The name of our podcast is The Last Great Podcast. It's mostly just joking around stuff but we also talk about some of our ideas we have. You would not believe some of the stuff we come up with some good, bad, or just plain goofy. Usually when we start talking goofy a good idea sneaks into our head. So check out our podcast we are doing daily audio and weekly video and audio. Now on to other subjects. I have requested payment from two more pay to click sites I will know if they are legit by the beginning of January. I have also found another game site I have been playing at. I won four dollars paid into one of my paid to click programs. The paid to click program is Inboxdollars which is also one of them I just sent in for to receive payment. The game site is Winster but they are having some server problems it tends to freeze up. They are supposed to be fixing it so we will see. But you can join free or be a paid member. The other day I was doing my traffic stuff and came across a site that has the same template I was going to use. Now I have decide if I want to use a different one I probably won't because so far I have only seen one out of the billions out there. Well time to go and get to work on other stuff.

No comments: