Friday, February 08, 2008

Election season

Well it's that time again where we have to listen to all the bullshit and lies. It's so funny because these people could care less about us but when election time comes around they pretend like they are our best friend. They will say what you want to hear just to get elected. It's getting to the point now where sometimes I wonder do our votes really count or is it just which ever candidate has the most money backing them wins. I can guarantee you will never see a poor man as a president. Wake up America money runs our country now. Where has our democracy gone? Here's a couple of examples of our country at work. 1. Our current president owns the company that makes the poll machines that messed up and counted backwards how many other ones miss counted that they didn't tell us about. 2. Our current president comes from an oil family and look how rich the oil companies are getting now while the real American man struggles to pay for fuel just to go to work. Now don't even get me started on our two main runners my god people the one is a Muslim have you forgotten 911 or where our troops are at fighting right now wake up America and god help us if they let Hilary Clinton in she thinks her shit don't stink and she's above everyone probably including God. Ok I better stop I'm sure I've pissed off enough people but that is one thing we still have in America I think freedom of speech that might depend on what you say and who you say it about too.

No comments: