Tuesday, January 27, 2009

major website malfunction

Well bad news according to my program I got for building my website is being used by someone else. So they closed it now I have to find a different web site building program and start over. Plus the fact that it's tax season again so I have to get all that stuff rounded up. I wonder how nice Uncle Sam will be this year. Once I get my tax returns done I will be back on track as soon as I get a new program. One of my favorite programs to watch "Cash and Treasures" with Kirsten Gum is back on television. Just gives me spring fever even worse. I want to be out in the nice weather enjoying nature. It sure seems like the winters keep getting longer. I have decided to take a chance and rented some referrals on neobux so far so good. I get to rent as few as 3 rentals for a month and choose if I want to recycle them or keep them each month. Plus me and my daughter have to start making our crafts for the bake and craft show at the VFW in March. Like I say I'm always busy doing something. So gotta go talk to you later.

No comments: