Tuesday, January 13, 2009

another day another dollar

Great news everyone I cashed in on another site clixsense.com. i may decide to upgrade with these guys I like them and the upgrade is cheap enough. Right now though I'm testing all the free ways to make money on the Internet. I am back to reading the book to set up my website I got stuck then I changed my mind on part of it. I need a different template I think it just don't look right. Not to worry I will get it figured out. Now that I have money starting to come in hubby wants to join forces. He has moved his office behind mine now he will know all my secrets to success lol. I think its time for me to get a wireless keyboard for my computer so I can set it on my lap to type. Mine reaches right now but can't move far. Right now I'm busy updating some accounts and profiles. I had to get a cell phone so I can use a phone. Why did we ever want to teach our kids to talk lol. Soon me and my daughter have to start making crafts for the ladies auxiliary at the VFW that I am a member of. We have to have them done in time for the craft and bake sale on St. Patricks Day. So building a website may be put on hold for a little while. Well enough for now back to the grindstone no actually I think I'll relax awhile and play some games later.

No comments: