Monday, December 18, 2006

Church of true Americans

I tell you what people I am thinking about starting my own church. I'm no religious fanatic but I figure if people who desecrate our flag and hate America can have a church why can't I. At least I stand behind our flag and don't desecrate it. I think rule #1 will be no desecration of the flag. Rule #2 no politicians don't want any dishonest thieves in my church after all. Rule #3 no protesting at funerals we are not a morbid church. This is just a rough draft so far but I will figure out more rules. I think I will start some wheels spinning on this new idea. I can even use my youtube and all my other video sites to spread my word. I even made a youtube video about them flag desecraters under username molito66 on youtube. A friend of a friend got to actually witness them assholes at a funeral he attended earlier this year. Them asses are lucky they have not showed up at a funeral where someone is carrying a gun. Because I'm sure if they shot the pieces of shit they could get off with temporary insanity because of emotional distress. Well time to go start thinking see you all later.

No comments: