Sunday, November 04, 2007

getting your engagement ring

Ladies does your man have cold feet when it comes to taking that big step. Here's a little trick I used to finally get mine. While he was gone out of town working I went to the jewelry store and put the down payment on a wedding set. Then when he got back in town I showed him the engagement ring. I then informed him that he had to pay the rest off. Now if your man really loves you like he says he does he's not going to tell you no and make you take it back. Besides the fact that if he tells you that think of the waves that going to create for his love life. Because if he tells you, you have to take it back well then I guess he never had any intention of taking that big step. Which means he's only keeping you around until the right fish comes along. So throw him back before he throws you back. So girls get out there and pick out your wedding set, put a down payment on it, and bring home that engagement ring to show him your serious. Good luck girls hope it works for you like it did for me.

No comments: