Monday, November 17, 2008

Cold weather activities

Well it looks like cold weather is here to stay for awhile. Looks like it's time to start the hibernation process. This is where I spend most of my time doing indoor projects. This means more time to work on my website. Time to winterize the house and everyone in it. Soon I should have some information on some more of the PTC's that I'm testing they are almost to cash out total. I have had to play veterinarian with my rottweiler she has developed a hotspot. I love her to death but now I know why I have always had mutts for dogs less medical problems. This payday I have to go buy all the fixings for Thanksgiving. This is one of my favorite holidays love all the food but hate all the preparing and cleanup. Speaking of turkeys I think I will take my camera with me and see if I see the wild turkeys today. Last year I had to stop and wait for them to cross the road there are about 30 of them hanging out on top of the hill where I drive 4 days a week playing chauffeur. Speaking of which I have to go play chauffeur now later everyone.

No comments: