Thursday, November 16, 2006

Don't call daddy to save you

The weekend is sneaking up fast everyone so get your party gear out and have some fun. Just remember when you screw up bad don't call daddy to come rescue you. Have any of you ever had your parents tell you if you end up in jail don't waste your phone call calling home. Well apparently Bush's daddy forgot to tell him when you become president don't call me to fix your fuck ups. I wish I could screw over the whole United States and a few small countries and get away with it. I want to be president so I can get even with everyone who screwed with my family and be able to get away with it. So lets see all I need is my daddy to become a big oil man then president. Then I can run for president and see how much money I can make for all the oil tycoons while I screw the American people that I'm supposed to represent. Maybe I can get mother nature to throw out some vicious natural disasters while I'm enjoying a nice vacation. That way I can play dumb and say I had no idea. After all it was only poor people what importance are they to someone as rich as Bush. Now when mother nature turned her wrath on oil tycoons Bush was right on top of that. Them oil people made more then enough profit to be able to rebuild without having to jack up gas prices any more.

No comments: