Thursday, November 02, 2006

Internet contact

Here's a question when is it ok for an adult to say explicit things to teenagers online? Answer when you are a politician in Washington D.C. Don't worry about no jail time or anything just have to go through three months of deprogramming. Then when your done with that you will be ok. WRONG if that was the case we would not have to worry about oh what do they call them oh yeah REPEAT OFFENDERS. Wake up America look at our kings in D.C. I'm willing to bet our next president will be who ever the top king wants as president. Just remember we are free as long as we agree to whatever they say. Which means I lost my freedom because I believe in God. I have no problem seeing the Ten Commandments in a courtroom. If I'm ever in court I will swear to God to tell the truth. This is my opinion you can make your own.

No comments: