Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Early retirement

One more month and the smoking ban takes effect. As of right now I am getting everything ready for my early retirement. I have been having bis sales on eBay to sale my books. I have joined a few read ads for money for a little extra income. Me and my daughter have been making our rock necklaces and selling some at garage sales. Soon we will be putting some up on eBay. After July 1st I will start having my own garage sales weekly for extra money too. With all the rain we have been getting my garden is growing like crazy (including the weeds). I have already picked a bunch of radishes and strawberries. This also means the rivers are up so we can't go rock hunting. Once I retire I may be shutting down MomsGiftMall.com because it is costing me more to keep going then it's giving back. So everyone who has a gift card please use them up before it's too late. I am only closing the website I will still have the eBay name and sale stuff on there. But the gift cards are only good on the website. I still have 5 $10 gift cards I think I will give them away with some of my eBay orders. Well back to work for now I have to finish getting ready for my early retirement.

No comments: