Monday, June 23, 2008

George Carlin dies age 71

It's a sad day today in the comedy world one of the greatest comics ever known has died. George Carlin Died Sunday of heart failure. He was tapped to receive this years Mark Twain award. This was one comedian who told it like it was and and made it into humor. One of his routines he was most famous for was the "Seven Dirty Words" seven words you could not use on TV. This was one man that would say what was on his mind and tell you exactly how he felt about it. I know he shall be greatly missed by this person. I think I'll have a Budweiser in his honor while it's still American because I'm sure George wouldn't want me to buy one and watch a foreign country get the money for it when our great U.S. is going broke. George here's to keeping American money in America where it belongs. Shit,piss,fuck,cunt,cocksucker,motherfucker, and tits. Thats all we have to say for now.

No comments: