Tuesday, June 16, 2009

OMG

Looks like I'm a grandmother. My oldest boy broke the rules and made me a grandmother before I'm fifty. If the baby wasn't so cute I'd kick my boys butt. Looks like now I'm going to have to start acting like a sweet little ole lady NOT lol. I only have to act that way around my grandchild. I was really hoping I would not have to worry about this until all my kids were grown up and out of the house. It's hard to be a sweet grandma when you are still dealing with teenagers in the house. But I can adapt and overcome this obstacle. OK enough bragging on with everything else. Last weekend I needed to let off some steam so I decided to go play some pool. Apparently I had enough steam to run the table all night I kicked butt in singles and doubles. It did help the fact that I had one jackass that thought he was God apparently and he kept trying to ruffle my feathers. Obviously he didn't know that my feathers were already ruffled. First I beat him in singles so then he wanted to play partners I said OK. I picked a friend of mine who plays on pool leagues jackass picked some girl I think he was trying to hit on. When it was their turn to play again jackass racked the balls and said he was going out for cigarette break. he could have done that before his turn came up so now I'm focused on beating him bad on the table. When he come back in we all shot our turns and it came around to him again he said I'm going out for a cigarette. I told him if you leave again you forfeit he said it's my money in there. I said it's my table which makes it my rules your money means nothing. I told him we could ask the bartender who rules table. I knew I would win if we did ask the bartender because he is my cousin but jackass didn't know that. He decided to finish the game first and me and my partner stomped them they still had five balls on the table when the game was over. OK enough for now but just in case I don't post by Sunday happy father's day to all the real fathers out there.

No comments: