Monday, June 29, 2009

some new drinks to try

This weekend was a weekend to try new things. First me and the captain ( Captain Morgan) played around I tried some Captain Morgan and Mt. Dew it was pretty good. Then the next night was beer night I decided to give Michelob Lime Cactus honestly did not care for it. Not as much lime taste as I hope for I still have two out of the six pack left to choke down. So while was choking them down I was with hubby and the neighbor doing their beer rescue video on imports. So I decided to brave the taste tests with them yuk I hate imports. To my surprise I found one I could drink. Love the name of it "Xingu" it had no nasty taste to it really couldn't taste nothing to be honest. So the next night the neighbor said he had a some Xingu left asked if I wanted it. So he brought me 2 he had left and I decided to drink one and this one had a hint of coffee taste to it I thought. Kind of bitter coffee so I only drank one and that's when I came up with another new drink and its awesome. I got the trusty captain out again and hubby had bought some Mt.Dew Voltage I mixed Captain Morgan and the Mt.Dew Voltage and wow you have to try it if you like Mt.Dew voltage. Well I'm going to go finish recouping from weekend bye everyone.

No comments: