Tuesday, March 27, 2007

spring is here

Sorry I haven't added anything personal for awhile been very busy. Between my ebay business and getting ready for spring and working two part time jobs I'm beat. Me and my daughter have been making videos our latest one we started plants for our garden this year. I've been getting my yard all cleaned up and ready. We are supposed to have rain the next couple days so I guess I will be getting a lot of spring cleaning done inside now. Went down by the river the other day to look around and they are tearing up one of my mushroom patches to build more apartments. So right now life is a little hectic but I am trying to keep up. I will talk to you all later. Oh by the way who would have ever guessed that Anna Nicole Smith died from a drug overdose haha is the killer gonna kill the baby the same way they did mom and the son I feel so sorry for that baby. OK bye everyone.

No comments: