Thursday, March 29, 2007

A wild story from ebay sales

Here's a story I bet a lot of you can't say. The other day I sold a book on eBay just like any other day. This time though I received an email reply from this lady saying her mother knew and worked with the lady in the book. This book is a true story about Marybeth Tinning's nine children that she murdered. The book is titled "From the cradle to the grave". The woman informed me that they already had their own copies of the book but wanted an extra copy to show their friends. I really don't know many details just a few emails that me and the lady exchanged, but I find it kind of weird how small this world really is. It just goes to show you just how small this world really is and you never really know what kind of people you live around you. Just another reason to be even more careful. Just another example of how close to home some things are. This is just a little reminder to those of you who think nothing will ever happen here. There are bad things going on all around you maybe you just can't see them yet. Anyway I just wanted to let you all in on my wild experience I had. After all it's not everyday someone can tell this story. I will talk to you all later I have to send this book off to it's new home and put some more books up on eBay so later everyone.

No comments: