Friday, July 25, 2008

days of retirement

Well it's been almost a whole month since I retired and I have set up some easy ways to make money. For starters I have won another 200 dollar gift card from Gamevance.com. Then I have started reading emails for money it's not a get rich quick thing but it's steady money. I have placed links and banners to all my sites on here so far I have received one check for 30 dollars from sendearnings.com. That proves to me they are for real. Now I am learning the art of trafficing so far it's going well I have 7 different links listed on trafficswarm.com. So far my book sales have gone up I still list most of them for under 1 dollar. I set up a store for them check it out http://store.auctiva.com/molimoney2006. I have also had a couple people sign up under my links for reading email for level one earnings. I was supposed to go floating down the river this weekend but 5 inches of rain the other night and rain forecasted all weekend the trip has been cancelled. I have been having technical difficulties with pinggoat and ping-o-matic so I had to use pingflux to ping my last blog. Which resulted in less visitors for my last blog. Thank god trafficswarm helped me get some visitors. But anyway back to enjoying retirement we are going to the VFW for Iowa chops tonight. Me and the neighbor have been trying to have a yard sale for 3 weeks now maybe next weekend we will get it done. That's about all for now be back soon to let you know how things are going.

No comments: