Thursday, July 10, 2008

survival in summer

Wow July has been a busy month. Barely a week over into it and I'm worn out. Ive done the the yearly family camping trip. FIVE DAYS IN A TENT. Yes I got sun burned red as a lobster but I made it to the lake everyday at least to fish. Good thing I had hubby and son to take fish off hooks. I knew there was a reason to take men fishing. I had to show my 18 year old how to put a worm on hook so worm wouldn't steal it first bite. Well thanks to Iowa's smoking ban I am retired from work. Does this mean I can collect SSI disability because I'm addicted to cigarettes? After all if an illegal can get SSI just for sneaking into our country why can't I get it for our government using dictatorship and telling me what i can do? Oh and before I forget Budweiser says that they will except more money from Inbev but their not easy you know what I mean.Is this where I'm supposed to say hooray American pride ain't cheap but yet it can be bought? Right now I'm getting drunk on what may be my last American owned beer. Sorry everyone but I'm trashed and ready to pass out so off to bed I go.

No comments: