Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A New Drink

I've invented a new drink for summertime. As you all know I have switched my drinking choice I no longer drink Bud Light I now drink hawkeye vodka. Anyway drinking bloodymarys all the time gets old and very filling. Well I remembered drinking vodka and lemonade in my earlier years. Then we had a whole watermelon from a picnic we went to that was cut up. I remembered the old punch parties. So I took some ice and some watermelon chunks put them in a glass poured a shot of vodka in then topped it off with lemonade. My god it's awesome I'm even betting it would be really good blended. I will have to go to store and buy some small ice cubes and try it blended. I think I'll call it "Le melonade" till I come up with a better name seems how I've had a few. I've started another blog about things I'm doing during retirement. Internet business, hobbies, and general home life as a early retired person. I will add a link soon I'm still working on it. Well till next time guys just had to tell you about my new drink I invented you have to try it. Probably even better if the watermelon soaks in vodka for awhile but this was a spur of the moment idea and I had to share it.

No comments: