Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A new ptc

I have decided to be brave and joined a brand new ptc its so new that I am the fourth one to join. The name is ptrbux.com my referral link is http://www.ptrbux.com/index.php?ref=bartendermo. Hopefully it will turn out to be a great place so come join me for the beginning of a new ptc. There is a banner to it also at the bottom of my blog. I think that pretty soon I'm gonna have to start another blog just for my pay per click programs that I have joined. Oh and before I forget hubby got me a couple different programs for building websites and I think I have all the dummies books and idiot books to figure it out. I almost feel like I'm going back to school with all this stuff I have to learn. Good thing I'm retired and have time now (haha). Well anyway better get back to retirement. I have to get everything done before the weekend because I get to party this weekend. All my weekly work that is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI That PTC is a scam. Have checked into and they don't pay. They just want to get you to send them money for an upgrade and then they quit messin with you. Just a little heads up.

David ORourke
http://mymoney4fun.site40.net/