Thursday, August 14, 2008

renewed domain

Well everyone looks like I'm here for another two years. I decided to stick with Godaddy instead of switching to yahoo domains. I figure I must be doing something right a few people want my domain name. So I'm going to work on setting up my .com site but first I will practice with one of my other domain names that hasn't expired yet. I've started to figure out how to make extra money with my pay per click programs. I have also noticed that my blog is getting slower at loading. So now I have to get serious for awhile and start learning how to build a website. I guess now that I'm retired I have time to become computer smart. I've been stocking up on my for dummies books for computers and marketing. So if I'm going to learn how to make money on the Internet I might as well make money with my website. Besides I have peace and quiet in my house again school has started. So I guess I better get ready for bed so I can get them off to school.

No comments: