Friday, October 27, 2006

Back to Work

Here we go people back on the workforce. Tonight is Friday night dinners so it should be busy enough to get me right back into the click of things. I already have my attitude for tonight all figured out. I'll go in there give them a hard time about how they couldn't even survive without me for one year. I have on my sweatshirt that says I'm a professional do not try this at home. Tonight I will find out what hours I have on the weekend. Not sure if I have all of Sunday or if the manager is going to open. So wish me luck as I head of into the sunset to join the working force again. It's going to be hard to work this time around because the commander and his wife are a couple of drunks without jobs. Well his wife cleans the VHF for 100.00 a week. They love to make your job miserable turning the c02 up and down on the tappers. Leave inside doors unlocked and lights on and blame the bartender. If they start playing these stupid games with me the manager will have to hire them to bartend because I won't put up with it. I'm doing this job as a favor not because I have to. So here I go off to enjoy one of life's little four letter words "work". Later all.

No comments: