Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Saying God could cost you your freedom

Politics are really crossing the line a lawyer in Salem, North Carolina found out. He said Lord in the courtroom and it cost him two days in jail, seventy hours community service, and his law license suspended for thirty days. Why is it politicians don't want God on anything except on money. Oh thats right politicians love money. God is what this country grew on and anyone who is offended by him go back to your country. Apparently you screwed up when you thought you wanted to come here and be free. So to show how important God is I say on wednesday December first don't spend any money. Let's show them politicians just how much God is needed in this country of ours. If you believe in the man upstairs don't spend him. I'm not some go to church, get on your knees, praise the lord kind of person but the man upstairs is looking after me and my family I know. I've even prayed to him before and he answered thank you God. He has saved my son from being crushed under a car and he has even saved me on a couple occasions. So remember don't spend your money on Wednesday December 1st. Let's show them just how much God is needed. Bye for now.

No comments: