Sunday, September 24, 2006

Got marijuana!

I swear this world has gone mad. A woman in Poland is busted growing marijuana for, get this, her cow. Is this woman drinking homogenized or highonized milk? Does she want to see how high meat prices will go? Invent a new kind of cheese called Maryjane cheese? Or maybe she thought she might get some extra beef pot roast? No to all these questions she said she was feeding it to her cow to calm it. Well I'm sure it worked duh. Probably ate a lot more food too. I wonder if a high cow acts anything like a cow with mad cow disease. Stumbling around all over the place with no clue. What next get the rooster drunk so he's too hungover to cock-a-doodle-doo in the early morning. Oh wait I think my mom already tried that one (hehe). The rooster turned out to be a lush and hung out at the bar. That's another story maybe I'll tell that one tomorrow. So till tomorrow bye all.

No comments: