Thursday, September 21, 2006

Busy busy busy

Sorry I haven't wrote for a couple of days people. Been busy I set up a shop in cafe press,check it out,my link button is on sidebar. I put a couple short clips on you tube (under molito66) nothing grand just goofy little stuff. Then of course I think Pogo picked the two hardest badges to get this week. I have also been working on my web site too, I'm putting the finishing touches on it. Unfotunetely I have to wait six weeks so I can change my location for it. As far as excitement around here nothing much has happened me and hubby been under the weather and it's been either cold or rainy or both. Even my tomcat is braving staying indoors with the kids cause of the weather, poor cat I feel sorry for him. It's his own fault though he was a stray that chose us for a family when he was a kitten.

No comments: