Friday, September 15, 2006

Could Renetto be next?

Well it's been a sad week here in the neighborhood. My neighbor is having a bad week his favorite people on youtube and television are being falling from their pedestals. First there was lonelygirl15. Then tonight I read that Duane "Dog" Chapman the bounty hunter was arrested by feds. Personally I think dog is getting a bad rap don't matter where you go if your a criminal and you get caught that's it end of story. So what if the guy was in mexico we got plenty of their criminals up here why don't they want them back. But anyway back to my story you know how everything comes in 3's well another one of my neighbors favorite people is Renetto. So be careful Renetto you could be next or maybe someone else who knows. So best of luck to all those out there that my neighbor likes to view.

No comments: