Sunday, September 03, 2006

country music festival

saturday hubby took me to a country music festival about 20 miles north of us. his uncle was the mc there hes in the country music hall of fame, he was a dj for a very long time.plus the fact that hubby was in suck up mode (which i took full advantage of).while we were up there i made hubby buy me a bunch of F...ing rocks as he calls them. then i made him buy me a cowgirl hat, im sure wont get much use. but we had fun listening to some good ole country, ate some good food, and made sure i spent hubbys money. the rock guy was real nice he wasnt even open because of the rain but he remembered hubby from the day before when he bought me a couple of egg shaped rocks. so he told me i could come in and check it out i think i got about 2 of every rock he had and 3 arrowheads. he gave us a little discount plus threw in a couple extra geodes for me. the guy was real nice even told me a good book to get to help me with my rock hunting. it turned out to be a real good day for me anyway it cost hubby but he had fun.

No comments: