Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The ones who remember 9 11

I tell you it nearly broke my heart when president bush gave his memorial speech. Here's my opinion of his speech oops sorry memorial. Bush says, my fellow Americans we all have heavy hearts on this day for all our brothers and sisters lost 5 years ago. But my heart is especially heavy cause I have to defend why I believe I am right about sending all of our brothers and sisters in the service to Iraq.We all know Bin Lauden attacked us but I have to get Saddam for my daddy. And the rest is blah blah blah as long as he could get away with. Well I feel much better now because in my neighboring city we they have 2 beams of light that will shine all week in memory of all our brothers and sisters we lost 5 years ago on 9 11.And we was there for our towns throwing wreaths into the river in memory of. 9 11 shall not be forgotten. God be with all our troops in Irag.

No comments: