Monday, May 21, 2007

from bad to worse

Well if this don't put the icing on the cake I don't know what else will. Our great city has decided to start operation clean up city starting June 4Th they are sending around inspectors to make sure all the houses in our neighborhood are up to code. Well I wonder just how up to code a house with half a hill sitting on it will be. This is bullshit they know this disaster just happened in our neighborhood. I see their game we have a new overpass being built and the on ramps and off ramps they are building will run down our streets. The city ran out of money to buy up anymore houses to clear out so now they are going to see how many they can condemn and get for free. I will admit there are some houses further down the block that should be tore down but the houses in our area are still in great shape some look very nice for this neighborhood. All I can say is if they condemn our house because of the hill I'm suing the city because they already told us our house was safe to live in after the hill come down on it. This is not a good time for them to mess with me after all that has happened I will put up a fight to save my home.

No comments: